On Sunday, September 18, we will recognize the faithful service of Kelli Meinholdt. At the end of July this year Kelli stepped down as the director of our Martin Luther Lutheran School. She served in this role for 14 years, almost since the school was founded.
Special Thank You Event
We invite you to show your thanks to Kelli with a special recognition on Sunday, September 18.
This will include several elements:
At worship (9:45 a.m.) we will have a commemoration for her ministry among us.
After worship (about 10:55/11:00 a.m.) we will have a reception in her honor.
You are invited to add to the day of thanks in one or more of these ways:
- Attend the worship service and reception
- Make a financial gift to the Martin Luther Lutheran School in honor of Kelli. Please include a note that you are doing this in her honor. You can make checks payable to: MLLS, making note of this gift being in honor of Kelli Meinholdt.
- Provide a monetary gift for Kelli through the church office. Cash or checks, payable to MLLC. It would be helpful to have these by noon on September 14 so we can write one check to Kelli.
- Bring or send a card or letter to express your gratitude
- Include a gift of your choice with your note
If you cannot attend on September 18, know that we can receive these personal notes and gifts at the church office to pass these along to Kelli.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Pastor David Tinker at the church office – 979-278-3388.